- Hogendoorn, L. (Ed.) Open Education in Bolick, J., Cross, W., & Bonn, M, (Eds.) Open Textbook of Scholarly Communications Librarianship, Association of College and Research Libraries
- Rigling L., & Cross, W. (in press). Sustainability and Expansion in Cohen, S. (Ed.) Establishing an Open Education Mini-Grant Program, Open Textbook Network
- Rigling, L. (2019). The Power of Open: Tools and Practices for Opening Up Student Work in Jackson, A., Pierard, C., & Schadl, S. (Eds.) Scholarship in the Sandbox: Academic Libraries as Laboratories, Forums, and Archives for Student Work, Association of College and Research Libraries.
- Rigling, L., & Cross, W. (2018). Getting to Know You: How We Turned Community Knowledge into Open Advocacy in Wesolek, A., Lashley, J., & Langley, A. (Eds.). OER: A Field Guide for Academic Librarians, Pacific University Press.
- Rigling, L., Carlisle, E., & Waugh, C. (2018). Applying design thinking to create an equitable library open access policy. In the Library with the Lead Pipe
- Versluis, A. & Rigling, L. (2017). What Collaboration Means to Me: Passing the Mic. Collaborative Librarianship, 9(3), 164-167.
- Waller, M., Cross, W., & Rigling, L. (2017). The Open Textbook Toolkit: Seeding Successful Partnerships for Collaboration between Academic Libraries and University Presses. Journal of Scholarly Publishing, 49(1), 53–65. DOI: 10.3138/jsp.49.1.53
- Tennant, J.P., Dugan, J.M., Graziotin, D. et al. (2017). A multi-disciplinary perspective on emergent and future innovations in peer review. F1000Research 2017, 6(1151), DOI: 10.12688/f1000research.12037.3
- Thompson, S., Rigling, L., Cross, W., & Vickery, J., (2017). Data-Informed Open Education Advocacy: A New Approach to Saving Students Money and Backaches. Journal of Access Services, 14(3), 118-125. DOI: 10.1080/15367967.2017.1333911